Two Schools, One Vision
From St Edward’s Preparatory School to St Edward’s Senior and Sixth Form, our vision is strong – Believe, Strive, Achieve.
We believe in helping each pupil to realise they are truly unique and possess God-given gifts and talents which gives them unlimited potential. We wish to create an educational foundation whereby throughout their lives our pupils will always be ambitious for self-improvement and so develop beyond their perceived potential.
We strive to
- provide excellent teaching, learning and outstanding pastoral care
- provide a wealth of opportunities both curricular and extra-curricular
- build a caring community based on Gospel values
- encourage pupils to be the best they can be
We achieve pupils who are:
- high achievers
- happy and resilient
- ambitious and respectful
- appreciative of self and others
- equipped with a spiritual foundation, a strong moral code
- and who are ready to become positive and life-long contributors to society.