This week, we welcomed fifteen members of the student body onto the Student Leadership Team for 2021-2022.
The team are an integral part of our community, representing the School externally and providing support during a number of events, such as open mornings and parents’ evenings. They also meet regularly with senior teaching staff, making sure that the issues which are important to the student body are heard.
Their role in the pastoral system at St Edward’s is equally as important, with all of the Student Leadership Team being assigned to a specific school stage to act as their point of contact for any concerns relating to school life. As senior members of the School our prefects are well placed to offer useful advice, often drawn from their own experiences.
Students must apply for these roles and complete an interview process with several of our senior teachers in order to prove that they are able to provide the commitment and maturity required for their preferred position.
Roles have been assigned as follows:
- Head Boy and Head Girl: Alistair C and Mairead McK
- Charity Prefects: Anya J and Maxwell S
- Upper School Prefect: Isobel H
- Lower School Prefects: Ruby C and Toby J
- Year 7 Prefects: Aine L, Kiki R and Samuel S
- Fisher House Captains: William G and Freya H
- More House Captains: Ben P and Annabel S
- Newman House Captains: Flo L and Alexander McL
Huge congratulations to all of our new Student Leaders!
Senior School | 07/05/2021