As part of our Sixth Form, students have access to dedicated facilities for work and study.
Across the St Edward’s School site, Sixth Form students will find a range of facilities available for their use. While most rooms are for working and independent study, there are also dedicated areas for eating and relaxing with friends. Wi-Fi is also available across the site.
- The Study Room - Open all day, this space provides a quiet working environment for all students who are not in lessons. Communal computers are available and there is Wi-Fi access so that laptops can be also used.
- The Sixth Form Lounge - This is a facility for all Sixth Formers and provides a space for relaxing. It also works as a function room for any Sixth Form events.
- Careers Centre & Café 6 - The Careers Centre is open all day and the Café 6 area is open daily between 10.45 to 11.10am and 12.45 – 2.00pm. These areas provide spacious venues for students to spend time consulting the university prospectus collection, to use the internet linked ICT facilities, to browse UCAS information and talk to the Careers Co-ordinator.
- Art Studio – We have many Art studios but our Sixth Form Art students have exclusive use of their own room.
- Science Laboratories – For those Sixth Formers who have chosen to study Biology, Chemistry or Physics, they will have access to dedicated Sixth Form Laboratories.
Alongside their own facilities, Sixth Formers are able to use the School’s Library, Sports areas, Workshops and other classrooms.